Another meme from Combat compadre Deb Koren, borrowed from Hamlette’s Soliloquy ….
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess (that means YOU).
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No googling/using IMDb search functions. Cheating is for losers!
So here are my fifteen. Let the games begin!
1. “Nobody move!” “Nonsense. By all means, move.”
2. “There, I have you! You’re completely dished! Do you not know that in the service… [pause] …one must always choose the lesser of two weevils!” Captain Jack Aubrey (Russell Crowe) in Master and Commander: Far Side of the World (Hamlette)
3. “Veez plaizhaire.”
4. “I would like so much to reach out to you and touch you in your loneliness. What would it be like, I wonder? What would be wrong with that?”
5. “Heywood leads the league in most offensive categories, including nose hair. When this guy sneezes, he looks like a party favor.”
6. “You lost today, kid. But that doesn’t mean you have to like it.” Fedora, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Hamlette)
7. “He will bring them death, and they will love him for it.” Gracchus (Derek Jacobi), in Gladiator, (Deborah /TG)
8. “Will I see you tonight?” “I never make plans that far ahead.”
9. “No harm ever came from reading a book.”
10. “He raped Thrace thrice?”
11. “Why, you speak treason!” “Fluently.”
12. “I’ve had a particularly fascinating life. Would you like to hear about it?”
13. “I sleepwalk, you see. That’s why I wear shoes to bed.”
14. “Some magic’s real.”
15. “Well, think me up a cup of coffee and a chocolate doughnut with some of those little sprinkles on top, while you’re thinking.” (Yeah, that one’s easy … 🙂 ) Deputy Marshall Sammy Gerard (Tommy Lee Jones) in The Fugitive (Hamlette)