Leave me a comment and I will give you a letter. Then, write 10 things that you love starting with that letter. Post the list in your blog or journal. Give out letters to your commenters in return.
I got the letter D from Deb. I was hoping for ‘C’, frankly 🙂 I could riff on ‘C’ for days (Caje, Cajuns, Canadiens, etc., etc.)
1. Deer – I know that people tend not to like them too much because of the damage they do, but I still think it’s neat when we see a small herd standing in a field at …
2. Dusk – There’s something about the horizon between light and dark that has thrilled me since I was a child.
3. Daffodils – When I was growing up, the whole back quarter of our property was planted in daffodils and narcissi and it was so beautiful. This flower symbolizes spring for me more than any other.
4. Dictionaries – Good ones, that is, the ones that tell you where words came from and how they developed. I had a rep for reading them when I was in school
5. Dancing – I miss doing it; I seem to have developed a few problems with balance and coordination that interfere with my ability. I studied ballet as a tween and I used to always pick up new dances easily. Still enjoy the electric slide and the hustle; there’s a line dance class at the club I think I might try.
6. “Drops of Jupiter” – I love this song, I don’t know why, but it just gets me.
7. Dragons – Not all of them, just the ones in Naomi Novik’s Temeraire universe. I ♥ Temeraire.
8. Deity – Jehovah Jireh
9. Drawing – Along with writing, it keeps me sane
10. Doodlebug – My late cat and computer buddy who I miss very much